Indigo Falls Infinity
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for some style for your fall outfits? The Indigo Falls Infinity will wrap your neck in warmth as it adds a bit of style to your winter wardrobe. By mixing basic stitches your finished scarf will have the perfect amount of texture. It can be wrapped either 2 or 3 times. Pattern Rating: Beginner Finished Sizes: approx. 65” long; before seaming Yarn: Lion Brand Yarns Landscapes (#4 worsted weight yarn) 2 – 3.5 oz. skeins (Sample made in Steel Blue) Crochet Hook: Size – L (8.00 mm) Notions: Yarn Needle Gauge: 14 dc = 4 inches – Gauge is not critical to project."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size65" long, before seaming
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters