This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I had a lot of fun choosing the color schemes for these scarves. I modeled them after my favorite ice cream flavors – spumoni and PB&J. The stitch is called mini ripple. It’s entirely made up of treble crochet stitches. Increases and decreases give each row its characteristic ripple. Once you get into the rhythm it’s ridiculously quick to crochet and highly addictive! Because it works up so quickly it’s perfect for last-minute gifts, craft fairs, and donating to charity! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important for this pattern.
Finished Size42 x 4 3/4 in (107 x 12 cm)
- Worsted, size 4, medium weight yarn in 3 colors
Read NextAiry V Stitch Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters