This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Stay warm and cozy this winter with this pretty Crochet Scarf. Crochet Scarves are the most fun , easy and quick projects to whip up. With just simple stitches you can make yourself a pretty and cozy crochet scarf. They also make beautiful gifts for your loved ones. Here’s a very pretty and simple crochet scarf pattern that will keep you warm and cozy during those cooler months. Today am sharing the pattern for this Easy Crochet Scarf with Puff Stitch. The pattern is made by repeating only 1 round untill you reach the size needed. The pattern works up quickly and the Puff Stitch gives the scarf the rich textured look. You can make them as regular style scarf with free ends or make them little longer and join both the ends to make them into infinity scarf to wrap around your neck twice. Add fringe or tassels to the ends to make them more pretty. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Cotton Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 7.5/ 45 Inches - can be customized to any size"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextChunky Butterfly Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters