We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Heights Cowl is crocheted using a size 5 bulky weight yarn and a N or P (10.00 mm) crochet hook, which makes this project work up quickly. The only stitches you need to know are the single crochet and double crochet. This is an Easy/Intermediate level crochet pattern. The Heights Cowl is a rectangular panel that has five buttons attached. You will need buttons that are between 1" - 1.25" diameter. No need to make button holes. "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 double crochet stitches and 4 rows in a 4” (10cm) square.
Finished Size43” Length x 12.5” Width
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet