Granny's Point Triangle Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Granny’s Point Triangle Cowl Scarf is a quick and easy pattern that is worked all in one piece - no seaming required! Finished Size: 23” long x 14.5” wide at longest points when laid flat Stitches Used: ch - chain sc - single crochet sc3l - single crochet in the 3rd loop dc - double crochet dc3l - double crochet in the 3rd loop hdc - half double crochet sl st - slip stitch Required Materials: Approximately 365 yds worsted weight #4 yarn (example uses Lion Brand Pound of Love in the color Cornflower) 6.00mm Crochet Hook Yarn Needle Scissors Gauge: 9 rows of worked pattern = 6” (gauge check reminder written in pattern)"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 rows of worked pattern = 6" OR 7 stitches x 3 rows = 2" in dc
Finished Size23” long x 14.5” wide at longest points when laid flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters