Furry (Almost) Super Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Winter is coming! The Furry (Almost) Super Scarf is a super fuzzy faux fur scarf that is big, but not quite big enough to qualify as “super.” This scarf will keep you cozy and warm, while also stylish. It is a simple crochet project that only requires chain and slip stitch. The faux fur also hides some of those mistakes and uneven stitches! It also works up quick. It can easily be completed in a weekend. "
NotesI wouldn't recommend it as a first crochet project because it is difficult to see the stitches in the fur, but a confident beginner will have a breeze with this scarf. The trick is to crochet by feel. Use your left hand to feel for the stitch where you are going to insert your hook.
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is unimportant for this item, but to get the same size as described:
8 rows = 4” (10 cm)
6 stitches = 4” (10 cm)
Finished SizeFinished scarf measures approximately 8” (20 cm) wide and 78” (198 cm) long. There is a bit of stretch lengthwise, so it is longer and narrower when worn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet