Fur Trimmed Cowl Snood
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you have some fun fur or fun fur style yarn laying around or in your yarn stash? Maybe you just do not know what to do with it. Well, I have am easy pattern for you."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size40 inches long X 11 inches wide
Stitches: Chain (ch) Single Crochet (sc) Slip Stitch (slst) Skip (sk) Back Loops Only (BLO)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This Crochet Daisy Granny Square is one that you will want to keep out and about all over your house. The combination of the daisy and… Continue reading: "Crochet Daisy Granny Squarevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Shell Neck Warmer
- Heirloom Doll Dress
- Mushroom C2C Wash Cloth or Potholder
- Katuna Headband
- Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- Hygge Diamond Pillow
- Furry (Almost) Super Scarf
- The Chunky Cobblestone Beanie
- The Chaucer Twist Cowl
- Child Hat and Cowl Set
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet