We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Fallglow Cowl is meant to be a one-size, cozy pattern for any chilly time of the year. The cables and bobbles are very eye-catching and it’s quite warm when worked up in wool. As for time, I would estimate that this will take several afternoons to make, at least. This is mainly due to the more complex design, but it is worth it! In fact, once you do the first repeat of the pattern it will probably start to go more quickly as you get familiar with the pattern."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with hdc crocheted in rows
14 stitches & 10 rows per 10 cm /4”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet