Extra Long Infinity Cowl
By: Jeanne Steinhilber from thecrochetcrowd.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a fun infinity style cowl that you can wear multiple ways. It works up pretty quick and you will have a new fashion accessory in no time at all. Also consider making this as a last minute gift item."
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick Crochet for the Home Book Review
- Connie Cowl
- City Lights Scarf
- Spring Squares Headband
- Baby Bloom Cocoon
- Cocoa Baby Ankle Booties
- Crochet The Back And Front Loop Single Crochet Stitch
- Bea Cover Up
- Northern Lights Handbags
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns