We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Edgewater Cowl uses the same stretchy, textured stitch combo as the Edgewater Hat, making it SO cozy and warm! All you need is one skein of Mandala Ombre yarn or approximately 344 yards of worsted weight (#4) yarn! I love how soft and squishy this yarn is, and the color changes are gorgeous! This cowl is a quick, one skein project that you will love to make for family and friends! Don’t forget to make yourself one too! This will make a lovely set with the Edgewater Hat! This hat is a bottom up, brimmed hat with the same amazing texture and coziness! Also, be sure to check out the Edgewater Sweater Dress! It uses the same stitch combo and is SO gorgeous! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWith fsc row, 14 sts x 7 rows = 4”
Finished Size14" x 13" laid flat
- Worsted weight #4 yarn
- I (5.5mm) crochet hook
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters