This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy V-stitch Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Have a full skein of yarn and don't quite know what to make with it? Try this beginner friendly and super easy V-stitch scarf pattern! This easy scarf uses the v-stitch in two different ways, alternating to give the finished product a textured and warmer feel! This scarf is perfect for all seasons and can be customized to fit any age, and any yarn weight! Need a stash buster, a christmas gift, or a market prep item? This scarf pattern is your perfect fit!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16-20 st = 4"
- 4ply or worsted weight yarn
- 5 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle
Read NextAiry V Stitch Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters