We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Doppelgänger Cowl is a beginner friendly Tunisian crochet pattern made up of a combination of Tunisian Simple, Knit and X stitches that are worked in two colors. I was able to make it in under 2 hours. This is a great project if you want to make something quick :) This (tested) pattern contains: Step by step written instructions for the cowl (US terms) Complete list of materials What you need to know before you make this cowl Tunisian Simple Stitch, Tunisian X stitch, Tunisian Knit Stitch, Working with two different colors"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 stitches = 1.5” (4 cms)
4 rows = 1.75” (6.5 cms)
Finished SizeHeight - ~7” (~17.5 cms) Circumference - ~27” (~68 cms)
Yarn:160 - 180 yards (146 - 165 m)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters