Criss Cross Ridges Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Criss Cross Ridges Infinity Scarf has so much fun texture and works up nice and quickly! It’s so soft and squishy, while also being a nice weight for milder temperatures between seasons. This infinity scarf is long enough to wrap twice. It comes out to approximately 60 inches in length. This scarf looks super fun in this self-striping rainbow effect yarn, but would also look beautiful made with one solid color of yarn. When finished, this infinity scarf is approximately 60 inches long and 6 inches wide. I hope you love making this scarf! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 50 Free Corner to Corner Crochet Patterns
- Squishy Hat (baby Hat)
- Purple Ombre Security Blanket
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Gnome Luminary
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 4.0
- Gnome Bottle Topper
- Newborn Baby Shoes
- 2020 Christmas Toilet Paper
- Twisted Textures Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters