Criss Cross Ridges Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Criss Cross Ridges Infinity Scarf has so much fun texture and works up nice and quickly! It’s so soft and squishy, while also being a nice weight for milder temperatures between seasons. This infinity scarf is long enough to wrap twice. It comes out to approximately 60 inches in length. This scarf looks super fun in this self-striping rainbow effect yarn, but would also look beautiful made with one solid color of yarn. When finished, this infinity scarf is approximately 60 inches long and 6 inches wide. I hope you love making this scarf! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet