This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chunky Cloudy Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Chunky Cloudy Cowl is a warm and fuzzy creation that's perfect for these daunting upcoming winter months. Using a 12 MM crochet hook and only one skein of Lion Brand Mandala Thick and Quick Yarn (in the colorway, Pocket Watch), You can make up one of these cowls in less than an hour. This is a perfect gift item, or something to make for those winter maker's markets - they are inexpensive and take little time to make. I hope you enjoy!"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugegauge not important - no pattern for gauge.
12 mm crochet hook
- one skein Lion Brand Mandala Thick & Quick or at least 87-120 yards of a bulk #6 weight yarn
- yarn needle
Read NextAiry V Stitch Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters