Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a beautiful square scarf that is easy to crochet; The pattern is easy to memorize and easy to modify, too. The scarf is worked from corner to corner, increasing from one corner to the widest point, then decreasing back down to the opposite corner. This crochet pattern uses Be So Sporty yarn that is exclusively on Kristin Omdahl's website. Follow the instructions exactly to make this pretty scarf, or add more rows to make a larger square shawl or afghan! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFirst 6 rows = 4 in (10cm) square after blocking.
Finished Size20 in (50.8cm) square.
- 325 yds (297m) #2 sport weight yarn
- G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters