Beginners Lattice Crochet Scarf Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The beginners lattice crochet scarf pattern is a quick and easy pattern to learn. It shows how to create an open lattice design in crochet. This scarf can be worn throughout the year as a gorgeous handmade accessory. The scarf is both practical and stylish. You can use it to keep warm during the winter, but also for special occasions like weddings or parties where you want that extra bit of flair on top of your outfit. For me, this is just the right length and weight of scarf to wear in the colder months wrapped around my neck under my winter coat. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge25 single crochet stitches per 4-inches
Finished Size14-inches wide by 48-inches long
- red Woolike Yarn by Loops and Threads 400 yards. This is a super fine number 1 yarn.
size H crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters