This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bailey Hooded Pocket Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This thick and cozy scarf has all the comfort features you could want: pockets to keep your hands warm, thick fabric to warm your neck, and a big hood with a tie to control how much protection you want. The Bailey Hooded Pocket Scarf features Be So Easy Yarn; 100% milk cotton, #5 bulky weight yarn; 145 yds (132m) per 3.5oz (100g). Be So Easy Yarn can be found exclusively on Kristin Omdahl's Website, linked in the description."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts / 3 rows = 4 in (10cm) in double crochet.
Finished Size62 in (157.5cm) long x 15 in (38.1cm) wide.
1015 yds (928m) #5 bulky weight yarn
L/11 (8mm) crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
(4) split ring stitch markers or safety pins for temporary securing of pockets while joining seam.
Read NextChunky Butterfly Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters