Ann's Spokane Shawlette
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Have you ever wanted to make a gift for someone, but felt pressed for time? Me too! That’s why I created this cute and FREE crochet crescent shawl pattern that works up on autopilot in about 2 hours, and looks amazing to boot. Create stunning results with ease by pairing moss stitch and beautiful, color blocked yarn! The slender crescent shape of this shawlette gives it the versatility to function as a scarf, shawl, or wrap. Find the pattern for free on my website or purchase the convenient PDF download for offline viewing. This shawl works up sideways and uses exactly one ball of Lion Brand Scarfie (pictured in Charcoal/Aqua). Some excellent substitutes would be Big Twist Rainbow Classic, or Bernat Softee Chunky. This pattern is very beginner friendly, as it only uses chain, single crochet, and slip stitches."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches and 6 rows = 2 inches
in moss stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet