All The Colors Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cowl is quite simple to make – it does take a little bit of time because the entire pattern is crocheted using a bobble stitch (also called a puff stitch) and single crochet. The fabric is soft and squishy and full of texture. You can wear it folded in half (as photographed) or as a single layer. I love how the levels of color are shown more dramatically when you fold it in half but if you are using a solid yarn it will look squishy and soft worn as a single layer."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1.4 bobbles per inch
3 rows per inch
7 bobbles worked in the pattern (bobble, sc) in 5 inches
12 rows worked in pattern (bobble row then sc row) 4 inches
Finished Size52 inches wide and 12 inches tall before assembly. 14.5 inches wide (when on a flat surface) assembled and 12 inches tall; without being stretched
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet