8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Pretty Pink DIY Crochet Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Everything is prettier with a little pink, so this Pretty Pink DIY Crochet Rug makes any room ten times prettier! This rug would be ideal for a little girl's, teen's, or college dorm room because of its brightness. The circular shape of this crochet rug makes it a great accent in any room and will definitely catch your guest's eye when they walk into the room. You can always change the color scheme of the rug, but we think it's perfectly pink for a girl of any age. Don't let your floor be drab, make it pop with a pink rug.
Crochet Hook: P/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size: Approximately 22 inches in diameter
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet