This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Scrappy Clouds Crosshatch Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The scrappy clouds crosshatch coaster pattern has texture and looks interesting, and it works up quickly so you can make a set in no time. If you’re anything like me, then you love finding new ways to use up all your scrap yarn. This coaster is the perfect project for using up those little bits and pieces that are too small to make anything else with. Sometimes, I struggle with naming a pattern. It is so fun to get the family involved. I usually turn to my daughter and her husband as they have creative minds. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFor the Caron Simply Soft yarn, the gauge is 13 stitches for every 4-inches.
For the number 4 weight cotton yarn, the gauge is 12 stitches for every 4-inches.
Finished Size5x5 or 6x6 depending on yarn scraps used
- yarn scraps approximately 50 yards
- crochet hook, I used Size H
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters