This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Granny Square Teddy Bear
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Cute and cuddly Teddy bear made entirely of granny squares sewn together, then stuffed. Even its ears are granny squares. The bear has embroidered on eyes and nose. It stand 17-1/2" tall. Great for children and babies. You need 6 oz baby weight yarn, embroidery thread in a color of your choice, size F crochet hook, needle to take yarn and stuffing. If you like, tie a pretty bow around the bears neck to finish it off."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1 granny square = 1"
- 6 oz Bernat Baby Coordinates yarn
- embroidery thread
- ribbon for bow (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Ocean Swell Mobius Wrap Crochet Pattern
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- The Best Baby Blanket Crochet Stitches
- Free American Flag Applique
- Easy Textured Crochet Stitches You'll Love
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- Vintage Crochet Hearts
- Herringbone Phone Cover
- 30+ Free Caron Cakes Crochet Patterns
- Mini Crochet Star Applique
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters