Easy Ear Savers For Face Masks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This 10-minute Ear Savers pattern is a quick and easy DIY project that you can craft in less than 10 minutes for our frontline workers! Make one for a nurse, doctor, health provider, grocery store worker, and others who need to wear face masks on the regular. You are more than welcome to use my free crochet pattern for charity purposes. The PDF pattern includes instructions to guide you through the entire process with photo references and a link to the free video tutorial on the Sweet Softies Youtube Channel."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 inches / 12.7 cm (Note: length is easily adjustable)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters