8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
5 Minute Tiny Crochet Bird Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Wouldn't this cute bird be an adorable addition to your favorite jacket or bag? You'll want to make the 5 Minute Tiny Crochet Bird Applique right away!
From the blogger: "What is better than a quick and easy crochet project to make for beginner? If you're looking for it, look no further, we have perfect match for you! This cute and beautiful crochet little birdy is so easy to make and is a great way to use up scrap yarn in your stash! Only basic crochet stitches are needed, like the single, double and magic ring! Follow along with the step by step photo tutorial and at the end you will get this cutie!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
- Scraps of yarn
- E/4 or 3.50 mm crochet hook. According to the blogger, you can make them bigger or smaller by using bigger or smaller size crochet hooks.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- The Sideways Crochet Jumper
- Summer Romance Top
- Crochet Cottage Blanket
- Crochet Swiffer Pad
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Tunisian Crochet Colorblock Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet