Whispering Pines Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The whispering pines dishcloth is a great crochet project to add to the home and they are also so useful to have as well! Instead of buying dishcloths you can just easily make your own with this free crochet pattern and you can make them in all the colors that you want too, how fun! I made the whispering pines dishcloth with a single strand of yarn but if you wanted them really thick (which i know some people like) you can easily hold two strands together and just follow the free pattern below. If you do go with the two strands held together just note they will end up larger than mine and you will need to adjust you hook accordingly and you will need more cotton yarn to do this!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7.5 x 9.5 inches approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters