This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Whimsical Pumpkin Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"How to crochet a whimsical pumpkin coaster that is perfect for Fall decorating or on the Thanksgiving table under some Pumpkin Spice coffee. You'll need 20 yards of worsted weight cotton yarn per coaster - I used WeCrochet Dishie for mine, but Lily Sugar n Cream, Bernat Handicrafter and Red Heart Smoothie are good alternatives. If you are only making a coaster that will house a cold or hot beverage, you can use acrylic as an alternative (like Red Heart Super Saver) with an I9/5.5mm hook - just do not put anything fresh from the oven on the acrylic coaster, or you will melt the fibers and risk burning yourself. I was able to work up one coaster in just over 15 minutes."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeIn the round starting with 12 HDC, after Round 2 = 2.25″ diameter
Finished Size4.38″ (4 3/8″) Wide at widest point by 3.75″ Tall down center
- 20 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn Per Coaster – I used WeCrochet/Knit Picks Dishie in Clementine (16 Yards) and Coffee (4 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextFish Crochet Scrubbies Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fish Crochet Scrubbies Set
- Stars & Stripes Hand Towel
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Plarn Placemats and Coasters
- Sunshine Crochet Coasters Easy Crochet Tutorial
- Scrap Dishtowel Kitchen Set
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Easy 10 Minute Coasters
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Cartwheel-Worthy Placemat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters