Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love working with Tshirt Yarn. It gives a nice thick texture and sturdiness to any completed crochet pattern. Hence , I find them perfect for Crochet Basket, Rugs, Hotpads and Trivets. Crochet Hot pads and trivets are very handy to have around. Today am sharing a very easy pattern for Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet. They are not only easy but also work up pretty quick. These are also great for gift giving to your loved ones. Materials Used:- Tshirt Yarn 10mm Crochet Hook Size:- 12 Inches- Can be customized to any size."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
- Kitchen Stool Cover
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Planned Pooling Argyle Dishcloths
- Crochet Potholder - Cross Stitch Crochet
- Summer Freeze Pop Holder
- One Cup At A Time Coaster
- Hot Pad & Dish Scrubby With Printable Gift Tag
- Moroccan Plastic Grocery Bag Holder
- Angled Scrubby Washcloth Pattern
- Zesty Coasters
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters