This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love working with Tshirt Yarn. It gives a nice thick texture and sturdiness to any completed crochet pattern. Hence , I find them perfect for Crochet Basket, Rugs, Hotpads and Trivets. Crochet Hot pads and trivets are very handy to have around. Today am sharing a very easy pattern for Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet. They are not only easy but also work up pretty quick. These are also great for gift giving to your loved ones. Materials Used:- Tshirt Yarn 10mm Crochet Hook Size:- 12 Inches- Can be customized to any size."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters