We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Taryn Washcloth has 3 sizes available, and features the tunisian simple stitch with a purled edging. Nothing beats the feeling of handmade washcloths. They are great for washing dishes with, and also feel fantastic against the skin in the shower. If you’re looking for a gift, work up a set of three, and wrap with a bow. You'll need some worsted weight cotton yarn. I used WeCrochet Dishie, but Lily Sugar n Cream and Red Heart Smoothie are great alternatives. I worked up the medium size in just under 2.25 hours."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 TSS by 17 Rows (forward pass + return pass = 1 row) = 4.13″
Finished SizeSmall, Medium, Large
- 50 (77, 92) Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used WeCrochet/Knit Picks Dishie in Clementine
- H8/5mm Tunisian Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters