Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Bring a fresh and elegant look to your table with this pretty Easy and Quick Crochet Placemat pattern. Handmade Crochet Placemats feel so comforting and welcoming and they always bring a personal touch to your table settings. This Crochet Placemat pattern is worked in simple Double Crochet rounds. You can easily make this in any size of your choice by repeating the increase rounds. I have added a simple border round of Picot stitch which gives the placemat a chic and delicate look. Let your imagination flow, and make these in any combination of colors. These would also make great gifts for your loved ones. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters