We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Squirrel Potholder is a beautiful and practical potholder designed in tapestry crochet. The advantage of tapestry crochet is that it creates a solid and compact fabric without any holes. So, besides being decorative, this potholder is also very functional in the kitchen. The free pattern only includes written instructions, while the PDF pattern also includes a chart and a step-by-step tutorial on how to change color in tapestry crochet. This potholder is part of my Farmhouse Collection of tapestry crochet potholders. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge28 sc for 26 rows in 4” (10 cm) worked in tapestry crochet.
Finished Size6.7” (17 cm) by 7.3” (18.5 cm)
- DK, group 3 Light Cotton Yarn (15 wpi) in two contrasting colors. I will refer to them as contrasting color 1 (CC1) and contrasting color 2 (CC2).
- 3.0-mm (D/3 USA, 11 UK) Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters