This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Crochet Table Runner Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Add a touch of personality to any room with this simple crochet table runner pattern. Each square can be crocheted in less than an hour. Join them together in your favorite layout and you have a gorgeous handmade home décor accent piece. The crochet squares with the colors changing each round creates a pretty flower motif. I used four different colors of yarn to create this attractive look. Since this reminded me of a flower, I thought the solid color squares should be in a complimentary green color."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 single crochet every 4-inches. However, the gauge is not critical to this pattern.
Finished Size4 1/2 X 4 1/2 – inches square. Make as many as you want and arrange them in the design you prefer.
- Patons Grace number 3 light weight yarn in Cardinal, Blush, Lotus, and Ginger.
- Size G Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextPuffy Rib Tea Cosy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters