We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this beautiful crochet shamrock dishcloth (and pot of gold dishcloth) or potholder (directions for both)! The dishcloths are made with 100% cotton yarn, following a simple chart. Directions are for both dishcloths and can be combined to make a beautiful potholder. The final dishcloth measures approx. 7.5 X 7.5". You will need to know how to: - single crochet - change colors - follow a color chart Materials needed: - 100% cotton yarn in white, green and a contrasting color for the border (shamrock dishcloth). White, green, black, yellow and the contrasting color are used for the pot of gold dishcloth. I used Lily Sugar N' Cream for the white, green, yellow and black yarn and I Love This Cotton in "Sunshiny" for the border. -Size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook -Blunt needle for sewing ends "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters