Rustic Cotton Rope Trivet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Hot Pad is an easy, rustic cotton rope hot pad perfect quick pot holder pattern for gifting or to add to your own kitchen. This potholder works up quickly in large cotton rope. Add the optional wood ring for hanging ease. Made with the easy, beginner-friendly Moss/Linen/Granite Crochet Stitch for ease of working with jumbo rope. Protect your counter tops with the perfect rustic modern kitchen accessory! Add these to a bridal shower gift basket for a handmade touch. Approximate finished size: 7” x 7” square"
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters