Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These are great because they are reusable. I don’t know about you, but I reuse gift bags when I give gifts. This cozy is something everyone will love to receive over and over again! It’s also a great decor piece. For anyone who collects wine bottles. Place it in this cozy to display for the season, or change up the color combo to match any decor or holiday theme. Photos included for working into the back loop only, and how to work a front post stitch."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4"
Finished SizeTo fit the average bottle size of 3.25″ in diameter.
- 95 Yards(ish) of Worsted Weight Cotton – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Damask Ombre
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 5/8" Ribbon
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- Crochet Slippper Boots
- Realistic Sea Anemones And Jellyfish
- Cute Christmas Mitten Ornament
- Lacy Easy Summer Cardigan
- Easy Beach Skirt Cover Up
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters