Quick Round Potholder Placemat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pot holder Placemats patterns are always so fun to make! You can easily make one in less than an hour. Once you get a hang on making one, you will surely want to make more of them. Today am sharing the pattern for this super Quick Round Potholder Placemat. These work up really quickly. I have used two shades of the same color. These pot holders would look nice with both variegated and solid colors. These would be great for gift giving too. Materials Used:- Cotton Knitting Yarn(Light Grey & Dark Grey) 4mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters