Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This puff stitch boho coaster is a lovely crochet pattern that is just perfect for any time of the year. Pair the texture with fringe and you have a quick project with fabulous results. These easy crochet coasters fit right in. Pair the puff stitch with the whipped cream yarn color and the fun fringe, and you have a winner in my book. They look so lovely any time of the year on your furniture that you would like to protect. Crochet mug rugs work up quickly and I have designed a few lately. They are just so much fun to make. I can make an entire set of four in an afternoon. Actually, it takes longer to cut the fringe pieces to size and add the fringe, than it does to actually crochet the coaster."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical for this crochet pattern. However, there were 16 single crochet stitches per 4 inches.
Finished Size5 inches X 5 inches without including the fringe. After the fringe was added, I trimmed my fringe to 2 inches.
- Whipped Cream Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend approximately 100 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters