Peaches & Cream Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I wanted to come up with the perfect summer washcloth and what is better than Peaches and Cream? This pattern is very simple, all you need to know is how to double crochet 2 together. The pattern works such as 2 rows of peach then one row of white or cream. You can crochet this very quickly and it is perfect for someone who is just starting to learn how to crochet, you could whip these up in sets or pair them with the other crochet washcloths on Rebecca Lynn Crafts!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters