We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These stylish crochet coasters are a great way to use up left-over yarn! You can use any combination of colors to create a really unique and colorful set; your scrap bag is your oyster! The coasters are worked holding 2 strands of yarn together to create a striking ombre effect. Any cotton #3/DK or #4/worsted weight yarn would work great; I used DK so, if you use worsted you’ll end up with a larger coaster of course! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts x 22 rows (or 11 visible rows*) = 4” x 4” / 10cm x 10cm measured over thermal single crochet stitch
Finished Size4.5” x 4.5” / 11cm x 11cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters