Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Add some charm to your kitchen with these double thick crochet potholders. They are the perfect accessory to have in your kitchen because it will protect your countertops and keep your hands safe. These potholders can be made within 1 hour and use cotton yarn. They make the perfect house-warming gift! This easy free crochet potholder pattern includes step-by-step photos and a guided video tutorial. Get ready to make these awesome hot pads for the whole family! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 stitches x 12 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size7 1/2 ” x 7 1/2 ” inches
- 2 balls of worsted weight yarn
- tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters