Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder is made using the technique of the corner to corner crochet with the half double crochet. This free crochet pattern is available as written instructions and graph on My Hobby is Crochet blog. You will get 2 versions of the mandala flowers: one with 3 colors as seen in this picture and one with 4 colors! You must see that one! Really pretty! This scrubby was made with Red Heart Scrubby yarn, but you can also use another cotton yarn of your choice. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 repeats = 10 cm
in hdc box stitch/ c2c with hdc
Finished Size12 inches X 12 inches (30 cm x 30 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 7.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 8.0
- Bax The Christmas Bear
- Crochet Thermal Stripes Potholder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters