Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder is made using the technique of the corner to corner crochet with the half double crochet. This free crochet pattern is available as written instructions and graph on My Hobby is Crochet blog. You will get 2 versions of the mandala flowers: one with 3 colors as seen in this picture and one with 4 colors! You must see that one! Really pretty! This scrubby was made with Red Heart Scrubby yarn, but you can also use another cotton yarn of your choice. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 repeats = 10 cm
in hdc box stitch/ c2c with hdc
Finished Size12 inches X 12 inches (30 cm x 30 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters