This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Making Waves Table Runner
"The Making Waves Table Runner is an easy pattern that works over a one-row repeat. This works up fairly quickly and is completely customizable to fit your table. The yarn used is the Comfy Cotton Blend from Lion Brand. This is a DK / #3 light weight yarn. It offers lots of drape, is soft to use and offers lots of yardage in one skein. Since this pattern is an easy project, a beginner could try this out, too. This pattern has been tested and there's a video tutorial to help you along."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugePattern for gauge is included in the pattern directions (Gauge isn’t critical with this project, but will affect yarn usage)
Finished Size72” x 13.5” / 183 cm x 34 cm without fringe / 82” x 13.5” / 208 cm x 34 cm with fringe
- Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn (50% Cotton / 50% Polyester; 392 yds / 358 m; 7 oz / 200g; DK / #3 Light weight) – 904 yds / 827 m in color “Whipped Cream”
- US Size H / 5 mm crochet hook
- 12 Wood Barrel Beads in color “Walnut” for decorative fringe (optional)
- 10 smaller wood beads for decorative fringe (optional)
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape
Read NextDouble Sided Potholder
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crocheters! Right now!
- Get free crochet patterns, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use