Linen Stripes Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Linen Stripes Dishcloth has a wonderful, woven texture, with subtle stripes. It can be crocheted in two colors to enhance the stripes even more. This dishcloth looks best in a solid color to show off the linen-like texture. Multi-colored yarn works great for the stripes. Each dish cloth measures approximately 8" (20 cm) by 8” (20 cm). Each dishcloth can be crocheted in about an hour. You can make at least four of them from one skein of Comfy Cotton Blend. "
NotesThe Linen Stripes Dishcloth also makes a great washcloth or face cloth. They work up quickly and would make a great gift!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18-19 stitches = 4 inches (10 cm) in linen stitch.
Finished SizeEach dishcloth measures approximately 8" (20 cm) by 8” (20 cm).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters