Lacy Flower Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Today’s FREE crochet pattern is the Lacy Flower Coaster, this is such a fun coaster to work up, this one is quite a lacy design and will definitely need blocking after you have worked it up so it sits right and lays completely flat. This crochet pattern is worked in the round meaning you will start from the center of the coaster and then work outwards. This is a beginner plus pattern as i have used special stitches which i have explained under the special stitches tab and these are picot stitches which are easy enough stitches to do as long as you know how to do them."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7.5 inches across - approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters