We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Juliet Coaster is a free crochet coaster pattern with a feminine touch. There’s a simple elegance in the single crochet stitches paired with a picot stitch edge. These crochet coasters are worked seamlessly and the free pattern includes full photo tutorial. With the end of the school year approaching, handmade gifts become front of mind for many of us makers. I love crocheting teacher gifts. With four kids, and some who have more than one teacher, I need those crochet projects to be small and fast."
NotesPhoto and video tutorial included!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2” x 2” = 8 sc x 8 rows
Finished Size4.5” x 4.5” square with picot edge
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters