We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love making washcloths, hanging towels and scrubbies. They are a great project for in the car and waiting rooms. I try to whip up several throughout the year and build a stash for last minute gifts. Materials & Details Yarn: 100 yards ww cotton. Main sample was created with Sugar N Cream Swimming Pool. Crochet Hook: I (5.5mm) Notions: Yarn needle for weaving in ends Size: 8.5″ x 8.5″ Custom Sizes Create custom sizes by adjusting beginning chain length. Just make sure to start with an odd number of chains. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8.5" square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet