Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth is a nicely textured dishcloth with visual appeal. For a less dramatic pattern, choose two yarns in similar shades, or a multi-colored yarn. For the high contrast pattern of traditional houndstooth, choose solid colors with greater contrast. This dishcloth is the perfect weight for washing dishes, not too thick but with closely spaced stitches. It is the perfect pattern to dress up your kitchen while practical enough to use every day. It can be crocheted in about an hour. "
NotesThis dishcloth is the second installment in the Summer Dishcloth Series. Watch for more dishcloth patterns from Yarnmare!
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important for this project, but if you want your dish cloth to measure 8” by 8”, try to stay at the following gauge:
14 rows/18 stitches = 4 inches (10 cm) in pattern stitch.
Finished SizeEach dish cloth measures approximately 8" (20 cm) by 8” (20 cm).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters