Haylee Hand Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Handmade hand towels are a favorite of mine. I love to make them, display them and use them in my kitchen. This hand towel is an easy, beginner friendly project that features simple half double crochet stitches. It's perfect for the kitchen, or the bathroom, and looks great in a solid color or stripes - you can even pull out your cotton scraps, and stashbust. I use my hand towel purely for drying my hands and decoration, but if you use yours to clean up messes, keep in mind, they may stain your fabric. I used WeCrochet Dishie Yarn for mine, but you're favorite worsted weight cotton yarn will do. For reference, I had mine ready in just under 4.5 hours."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 HDC by 11 Rows = 4" by 3.75"
Finished Size15.75" Wide by 26.5" in Length
- Worsted Weight (#4) Cotton Yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie: 380 Yards of Silver, 31 Yards of Swa
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters