Granny's Scrappy Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"In June of 2018, I shared my Granny's Patriotic Wreath, and in that post, I mentioned a red, white, and blue coaster that I made. It only took 2 years to get that coaster published, but here it is! This project is perfect for all those scrap pieces of cotton yarn, and there are endless color possibilities! PS any yarn will really work for this project - I have made coasters from Red Heart Super Saver that I enjoy using."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot Essential, 16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4"
Finished SizeOne Size
- 14 Yards Per Coaster of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Red, White and Royal
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers for Weaving in Ends
- Yarn Alternatives to Lily Sugar n Cream: Bernat’s Handicrafter, Red Heart’s Smoothie, Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran, Rico Creative Cotton Aran
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- Easy Crochet Coaster Floret
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Moon
- Crochet Phone Case Olivia
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Athena
- Drawstring Bag With A Cat
- Paw Print Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters