We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Join the giraffe watch party and make your own giraffe potholder (or hot pad) with this easy crochet pattern. Makes a great housewarming gift for any giraffe or zoo animal fan. Crocheted with a double strand of cotton yarn for extra thickness. You can also use a single strand of yarn and a smaller hook to create matching giraffe coasters. Skill level: Easy Finished item measures approximately: 6 1/2" wide by 7 1/2" tall. Materials needed: Peaches & Cream cotton yarn 1 1/2 oz gold 1/4 oz dark taupe Size G and J crochet hooks Yarn needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6 1/2" wide by 7 1/2" tall
- Cotton worsted yarn
- Size G and J crochet hooks
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters