Ever Ridge Hot Pad
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern utilizes a unique combination of stitches to give you a thick finished product. Ever Ridge is perfect for protecting your counters and tabletops. It is a great stash-buster too! You only need about 80 yards of the main yarn and 15 yards of the contrasting yarn. You'll be surprised and impressed at how you work the stitches to create the thick ridges on this sturdy pot holder. Put your surface slip stitch skills to the test too to give it a lovely contrasting stripe! "
Notes*All directions are written in US Crochet Terms.
*Pattern is written in three sections: the hot pad is created in rows, the stripes are added with surface slip stitching in one continuous piece in a contrasting color, and the edging/border is added last.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 hdc and 9 rows = 4” x 4”
Finished Size8” X 7 ¾”
Worsted weight cotton or cotton blend yarn, (4), 2 colors.
Color A: 80 yards
Color B: 15 yards
- K 6.5 mm hook
- Large eye needle for weaving in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters